Guilt-free, fat-free, sugar-free, so this one is most definitely a skinny bitch. It tastes delicious as well, a big slab of this for breakfast is a fab way to start the day!
- low-fat spread, for the tin, plus extra to serve
- 240g of self-raising wholemeal flour
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 300g mashed banana
from overripe black bananas
- 4 tbsp honey
- 3 large egg
- 150ml pot low-fat natural yogurt
- 100g of 80% dark chocolate broken into pieces
- 50g of chopped cashews
- Heat oven to 160C/140C fan/gas 3. Grease and line a loaf tin with baking parchment. Mix the flours, bicarb, baking powder and a pinch of salt in a large bowl.
- Mix the bananas, syrup, eggs and yogurt. Quickly stir into dry ingredients, then gently scrape into the tin. Bake for 1 hr 10 mins-1 hr 15 mins or until a skewer comes out clean.
- Cool in tin on a wire rack.
- Dust with icing sugar to make that bitch look beautiful
- Eat a big ass, guilt-free slice!