This super delicious, super easy granola recipe is an absolute win. Granola doesn’t have to be a luxury if you make it yourself. Cinnamon and maple syrup are a match made in heaven and my favourite way to start the day, and by using coconut oil it’s a guilt-free indulgence!
- 1 cup of pumpkin seeds
- Half a cup of almonds
- 1 cup of Pecans
- 2 cups of oats
- 1 cup of sunflower seeds
- Half a cup of dried cranberries
- Half a cup of dried blueberries
- 3 teaspoons of cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons of maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons of coconut oil
- Pre-heat the oven to 150 degrees celsius
- Chop the pecans and almonds roughly or use a magimix if you have one to pulse the nuts.
- Stir all the ingredients together in a bowl, making sure to coat everything in all that lovely syrup, oil and cinnamon
- Transfer everything onto a baking tray and bake for 35 minutes until gorgeous golden brown
Tip: Enjoy this granola sprinkled on a slice of toast with peanut butter for a perfect mid-morning snack!