Here’s a super quick, yummy, healthy recipe that is jam-packed full of mexican flavours. Perfect for sharing with your travelling buddies!
Most importantly it’s easy on the wallet as well as the thighs! Leaving more money and calories for booze.
- 1 Large Cauliflower
- A Drizzle of Vegetable Oil
- Black Pepper
- Cayenne Pepper
- Garlic Powder
- Chilli Powder
- Cheddar Cheese (grated)
- Homemade Pico de Gallo/bought
- Homemade Guacamole/bought
- Jalapenos (optional)
- Preheat the Oven to 220°C
- Slice up the Cauliflower into Tortilla Chip size or whatever size you like for scooping!
- Drizzle the oil all over the Cauliflower slices
- Coat the slices in as much Salt, Pepper, Paprika, Cayenne Pepper, Chilli and Garlic Powder as you like
- Bake for 20 minutes until the slices turn a dark golden brown
- Grate loads and loads of cheese all over the nachos
- Bake for another 4-5 minutes until the cheese has beautifully melted (is there anything sexier than melted cheese?)
- Evenly place scoops of both the Pico de Gallo and Guacamole
- Scatter jalapenos if you like
- POUR OUT THE TEQUILA AND MUNCH AWAY